The Liv Line up(42.5% ABV)
Liv Rum is slowly-fermented and triple pot-distilled to create a crazily complex flavour explosion with a long, sweet finish. It’s yours to enjoy however you like it – short, long, straight, on the rocks, stirred or all shook up.
PRICE: £25.99 // 50CL
The Liv Line up(57.5% ABV)
Bold layers of natural flavour are drawn carefully from slowly fermented molasses and our copper-pot craft distillation process. It sips and mixes like a dream – with a complex character teasing and tantalising before lingering for a long, sweet finish. Craft outstanding cocktails – or for a simple serve enjoy with cola, ginger beer or sparkling passion fruit juice over ice with a slice of lime.
PRICE: £31.99 // 50CL
The Liv Line up(40% ABV)
Warm, smooth and unbelievably moreish our Black Spiced Rum melds subtle spices, fragrant Scottish heather and rich molasses to create tantalising sensations of caramel and a hint of mint. Incredible over ice with a dash of cola.
PRICE: £25.99 // 50CL
Out of stock
- 50ml Liv Pot Distilled White Rum
- 25ml Fresh lime juice
- 20ml Demerara syrup
- Small handful of mint leaves
- To garnish: fresh lime and two mint springs
- Muddle the lime juice, syrup and mint leaves in a highball glass – crushing the mint as you go.
- Pour in the white rum, stirring with a long-handled spoon. Add three lime wedges.
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice and stir together (pull the mint from the bottom of the glass upwards, stir with consistency)
- Top up with crushed ice, a splash of soda water and garnish with sprigs of mint.
- 50ml Liv Black Spiced Rum
- 30ml Lime juice
- 20ml Sugar syrup
- To garnish: lime peel
- Place ice into a rocks glass and pour in the spiced rum. Add cola & fill to ¾ of the way up the glass.
- Combine the lime and sugar and pour the mixture over the ice cubes slowly to create a layered effect. Garnish with a fresh twist of lime peel.
Liv It Up Tropical Punch
- 30ml Liv Navy Strength White Rum
- 100ml Pineapple juice
- 50ml Mango juice
- 15ml Coconut syrup
- 15ml Fresh lime juice
- To garnish: fresh lime
- Combine the white rum with all of the ingredients. Serve into a highball glass full of ice and garnish with a wedge of lime.