TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY USING THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- You must be over the minimum legal drinking age in your country of residence to visit this site. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase alcoholic beverages in the UK. Local law applies to all other countries. Matugga Distillers Limited requires that customers agree to supply proof of age on request.
Delivery of the Goods
- We can deliver anywhere in the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland and P.O. Box addresses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are outside of the U.K. mainland.
- Standard Delivery in the UK is 3 – 5 working days.
- Orders received by 12 pm are normally processed and despatched on same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- Delivery will be effected when the goods delivery is made to the buyer’s address.
- Delivery schedules are given in good faith, but are estimates only.
- If the goods are to be deposited other than on your private premises, You shall be responsible for compliance with all regulations, and for all steps which need to be taken for the protection at all times of persons or property.
- You will indemnify Matugga Distillers in respect of all costs, claims, losses or expenses we may incur as a result of delivery in accordance with your instructions. This indemnity will be reduced in proportion to the extent that such costs, losses, claims or expenses are due to our negligence.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website (including without limitation trade marks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials and bottle designs) are owned or licenced by Matugga Distillers.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- Without prejudice to clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, any other product names and images used in this website are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks included in such product names and images are the property of their respective owners.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
Acceptable Use & Service Access
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You shall keep any passwords and usernames allocated to you confidential and the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the username and password if the Company suspects non-compliance by you with these Terms and Conditions.
- Matugga Distillers may disable your user ID and password in the company’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Access to certain areas of this website may be restricted. Matugga Distillers reserves the right to restrict access to those areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at the company’s discretion.
Limitations of liability
- Matugga Distillers will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Matugga Distillers has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. The Company may make changes to the material on the website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law).
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Matugga Distillers’ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the Company; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for the Company to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
- If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- Subject to Clause 17, the Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- You hereby indemnify Matugga Distillers and undertake to keep the Company indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by the Company to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of the Company’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by the Company arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to Matugga Distillers’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, the Company may take such action as the Company deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Matugga Distillers may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Matugga Distillers may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with the Company’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Matugga Distillers in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots Law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-] exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Matugga Distillers Limited is incorporated in Scotland under company number SC595608. You can contact us by email to email@example.com